Everyone seems to ask me, “What’s the best way to make money online?”. Truth is, there are so many ways you can earn an income with your computer, but for a beginner in affiliate marketing or in making money on the internet in general THIS is a HUGE must! I just know already that I am going to sounds like a broken record by the time I get to the end of this post but I want to tell you what Wealthy Affiliate is all about.
- Cost of 4 years of college on average= $35,000
- Earning average potential with diploma= $50,000/year
- Cost of Wealthy Affiliate= $40/month
- Earning potential=$100,000 plus a year. It’s true. check out the forums.
Here is my experience with Wealthy Affiliate:
I had been ripped off by so many money making scams before it was ridiculous. Some worked just a little; some did not work at all. I learned a lot about affiliate marketing on my own and thought I wouldn’t really need Wealthy Affiliate. But then there were some things I just couldn’t understand, and there is just so much information spread out all over the internet that it can be hard to find it all in one place.
So I was very reluctant to finally try out Wealthy Affiliate but paid for the first $40 month. (it costs $30 a month if you pay for a whole year)
What was Wealthy Affiliate Like?
Well I was first overwhelmed. There was SOO much information that I had a hard time taking it all in. But the great things about it, is that whether you are a beginner or “expert” in this field, you will find a wealth of knowledge and powerful tools at your fingertips. The site was created by two VERY smart guys Kyle and Carson, and they provide personal help in the forums as well.
Now there are some ebooks out there which cost well more than $50 to teach you internet marketing, but after you read them you have nothing. This $40 gave me the opportunity to spend a whole month checking out all the tools WA has to offer and then decide if I wanted to cancel my membership or keep going.
What tools does Wealthy Affiliate Offer:
Here are just a few of the research tools you can have for FREE as a WA member:
- Keyword Research Tool (this will save you money from having to use Keyword Tracker or Some other tool)
- Competition Spy Tool
- Keyword Generator
- Keyword phrase builder
- Google Match Types
- Clickbank Research Tool
- Affiliate Link Tracking
- Website Builder (for those who do not know a thing about html and need a free webpage)
- Website Templates
- Rapid Writer
- Yeah, and you guessed it… there’s more.
These tools alone are worth the $40 bucks and I found myself using them all the time. I love the keyword tool. If you use adwords at all, you will want to use this, as it utilizes googles adword keyword tool system and integrates it in a veryhandy way to build a list of keywords.
And the Site Rubix tool is a free tool for building your own webpage or splash page, even if you have no web design or html code background. In fact, it’s one of the easiest to use web builders I have seen, and they give you free webhosting along with your membership. All you have to do is buy the domain name, which they will tell you how to do as well if you don’t already know.
My Behind the Scenes Look at Wealthy Affiliate Video
What Did Wealthy Affiliate Teach Me?
Well I thought I knew it all, but boy was I wrong. But more than just an ebook or site full of information, the best way to describe this program is to call it a college for people who want to learn how to make money online. I believe that’s why they call it Wealthy Affiliate University.
Here are some of the classes and courses in this internet marketing college:
- The Eight Week Action Plan. This is where I began when I joined. The eight week action plan lets you learn one week at a time the many many facets of internet marketing. You follow a set schedule and have homework assignments to help you make money. Even after the first couple of weeks, the methods I was learning was earning me cash and I knew these guys knew what they were talking about.
Here are some of the things they will teach you at Wealthy Affiliate in their 8 week course:
- How to schedule your time properly
- The many types of internet marketing online
- How to choose what to promote in your marketing
- How to Set up a Good Pay Per Click Campaign (ppc)
- How to use Squidoo to bring in traffic
- How to do market and keyword research
- The importance of knowing the difference between general and targeted marketing
- The importance of having a website
- How to build a website or landing page
- How to make a highly profitable landing page
- Creating Long term income
- How to use email marketing
- How to assess the effectiveness of your campaigns
- And creating your online business
Wealthy Affiliate Just Added a New Accreditation Course as Well
Oh and the forums are the most helpful you will find ANYWHERE. Go ahead and look.
But I have not even mentioned one of the best parts of WA, and that is the forum. This forum is really unlike any other I have seen. Not only is it loaded with people waiting to answer your questions about marketing and making money online, but Kyle and Carson have made a way to motivate people to be active in the forums by giving you the option for giving people Wealthy Affiliate Gold to those who provided helpful answers.
I have received some time saving advice and some answers to very specific questions which saved me even more time. In fact, usually any of my questions are answered within an hour or two.
Plus, it’s always great to see some of the results other people are having and the success they are achieving by using the tools and information provided by WA.
I could go on and on about Wealthy Affiliate in this review, but there really is nothing else like it online, and until you see it for yourself, you probably will think it’s all hype.
This showed me that really ANYONE can make money online. Anyone. Making $1,000 per day is VERY much a goal you can achieve, but you have to start somewhere, and WA is the best place I have seen to start making money from home or just about anywhere.